iCloud Login: Cloud based storage is the major system on which each manufacturer is dependent on. Many companies like Apple, Google, Samsung, and Dropbox are famous for this cloud storage services. One of such cloud storage offering company is Apple that is iCloud. Apple is well known for their wide range of products. All of the Apple products come with the company’s well-crafted storage service iCloud, which let users to store and access the files relatively. iCloud requires credentials to login through which users and Apple call as iCloud login.
iCloud is Apple’s own cloud storage service with ability to backup and restore data with ease. It even allows users to select what is the data to be backed up and what you don’t need to. This is how it gains popularity from others. It has access to store all type of files and can be accessed on any device with ease. You can save documents, media like music and video, and all Apple’s files. Alternatively, in an Apple device, all of your device backup will be shared in iCloud itself.
Apple has a vast majority of providing seamless security to their users and iCloud is no exception. Many users report issues with Apple cloud service authentication, i.e., iCloud login. In this article we will teach you how to logon to Apple’s most secured service, iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and Windows machine. Let’s get on with the procedure
Apple iCloud Login Help for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, Windows & Mac:
From here, I will guide you login to your icloud account on you iPhone, iPad, Windows & Mac without any issues. iCloud login is different for different devices. So, I have explained each procedure separately.
How to Login to iCloud Account on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch:
The company’s first iPhone was launched way back in 2007 and within couple of years; they created one of the most secure cloud service- iCloud. Every iPhone user has access to iCloud and can access it from their phone. Apple provides free storage of 5GB for each and every iPhone/iPad user. However, Apple provides additional storage for paying some extra penny to the company. Here is the procedure of how to access iCloud on your iPhone or any other iOS device. I hope this iCloud login guide helps you to access the storage without any issues.
- Firstly, head over to Settings> General> iCloud and add your iCloud account to the device. For this you need to enter your Apple ID and password which you can create easily by heading over to Apple’s official site or you can create an Apple ID from the Settings App itself. This allows you iCloud login onto your device.
- Another major step here is you need to manually activate your iCloud account, while it creates only a iTunes account. This can be done by iCloud login option present in the Settings app itself.
- By activating the iCloud account, you will be now able to access all the Apple’s cloud services.
- In the iCloud login option present in Settings, it shows you of what the content to be backed up by the user and what not to be.
- It displays options like Apps data, Notes data, iTunes data, etc.
This is how to access your iCloud account from an iPhone or any iOS based device.
How to log into iCloud account on a MacBook:
Apple’s also has wide-range of laptops dubbed as MacBook. There are many products in this lineup and the MacBook’s run on OS X operating system. And, as usual, as mentioned earlier all Apple products has support for iCloud storage and MacBook also support the same. Follow the steps to use iCloud on your Mac:
- Begin with heading over to settings and logon to your Apple account by Apple menu> System Preference> iCloud Login. If you haven’t added your Apple account yet, add it your system.
- After logging in to your system, enable all the services you need to access on your Mac.
- You can even activate iCloud Photo Sharing services which allows you to share photos and other media in social network sites.
- You can even able Remote Key logging that lets users to remotely access all of your Apple devices.
How to log into iCloud account on a web browser: (Chrome/Safari/ Internet Explorer/ Mozilla Firefox):
This is the basic method to access iCloud on any device. You can use either of any above mentioned browsers to login to your Apple account and access iCloud Login services.
- Firstly, head over to iCloud Login page by visiting the website: https://www.icloud.com/
- By entering the above URL, it takes you to iCloud Login home page. Enter your Apple account details in the fields given there and login.
- After you are done with the login page, it redirects you to all of the Apple’s services and you can access them with ease.
- This is the lot easier method to access iCloud on any device.
How to log into iCloud account on a Windows machine:
There is a long history of rivalry between Apple and Microsoft. Also, it is said that Apple is not allowing any of their services to Windows users. But, Apple released iCloud Client for Windows PC to login users to iCloud and access all of the features. Here is how:
- Firstly, download Apple’s iCloud client on your Windows machine by visiting the URL: https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204283
- After installing iCloud client on your Windows machine, now open it from your desktop and it open up its home page which shows login page.
- Now, you need to iCloud login to your account and enter all of your details into the textbox and press login button.
- After logging into your account, you have to set up what the stuff you need to backup to your iCloud and access all the services.
Conclusion: This is our guide to iCloud login your account on any platform, either it be a Windows machine or any Apple device. This is not a difficult work, but you need to remember all of your credentials carefully. If you face any difficulties while logging into your Apple device on any client , do let us know in comments below.