The world is ruled by the smartphones and most of the smartphone users are either android or iOS fans. These smartphone user have increased their frequency of buying a new phone to a huge extent. And due to this a new problem which has emerged for them is moving all their data from the old smartphone to the new one. We here, have come up with a simple but effectively solution along with a simple application, Cloneit App. With the help of the Cloneit App, the smartphone users can elegantly transfer the content from one phone to another in an effective manner.
If you want to use paid apps for free, Install Amazon Underground app for android
Salient Features of Cloneit App:
- Transfer all your data including SMS, messages, contacts, call logs, files from SD card and internal memory containing music, photos, videos and moreover the saved WiFi passwords & browser history as well.
- Transfer the data from one phone to another quickly at a speed of upto 20 Mb/s which is almost 200 times to that of Bluetooth
- All transfer take place in real time and hence there is no fear of data leak with an assured level of privacy.
- You can even uninstall the preinstalled application from your smartphone.
Download Cloneit App for Android, Install Cloneit APK:
Geometry dash meltdown game is the latest popular game for android users. Install and try it.
- You can download cloneit app directly from the Google Play Store from this link.
- But, if your Google Play Store app is not working properly, you can try this process to install cloneit app on your android phone
- First Download CLoneit APK file from here. It is a free application and you can download easily.
- After download is completed, install the application manually by tapping on the file. Follow the on screen instruction and install the app successfully.
- The installation completes with in a few seconds. Now, go to your phone menu, find cloneit app and launch it to share the images, apps, files and many more.
Below, we added some simple steps on How to download cloneit for laptop and use it on your computer. Follow the steps carefully and get cloneit for PC windows/Mac.
How To Download Cloneit For PC Windows 10/8/8.1/7, Laptop:
Below we have listed a series of simple steps to download and install Cloneit for PC. This would significantly increase the advantages of the Cloneit application. Though most of this problem has been resolved by synchronization of contacts in Google, etc. but the transfer of other stuffs still maintains the dilemma.
Also Read: How to download Periscope app for PC
- The first thing you will need it the Droid4X android emulator. Droid4x is one of the best android emulators you can run on your PC.
- Here is a complete process to download Droid4x and install it on your PC. Read it thoroughly and install it on your computer..
- Once you complete the installation, launch Droid4x emulator from your Desktop and go to play store in there.
- For the first, You need to login to Google Play Store with your Gmail account details. Use your existing google account or create a new account if you don’t have one.
- Now, go to search bar and enter Cloneit in the box. Some recommended results will be shown below the search box.
- Select the first application and press the install button.
- Let the download complete and it may take some time. Please be patient and do not close it.
- Once the app is installed successfully, you can see it on your Droid4x home page. Launch the app now.
Though somewhat a lengthy process, but the it is completely worth it I’d say. Gone are now the days, when you would have to shift all the memory card data to PC first and then again to the new smartphone. During this hectic job you would even lose lot of your time. And even after that, you are left with transferring the contacts and other stuffs like important messages if you’ve made a mistake of saving them in the internal storage of your old smartphone. With the help of Cloneit, you can swiftly relocate all your data at once without any hindrance and hassle. The major benefit here is the time which you save during this process.
If you don’t have an appleTV but still want to use it, you can try these Best Airplay Receivers for PC
though there are some key points which you should remember. One of them is that, both the phones should have Cloneit installed in them. Also you should make sure that both the smartphones are sufficiently charged so that there’s no break in case of large amount of transfers. You should also peek into your settings and check if the Auto install from unknown sources is On, as the system would not let the installation of apps proceed otherwise. If all these key notes are taken care of, then in no time will you be able to shift from one smartphone to another. I hope you found the guide simple and easy to implement. You can ask any doubts regarding the installation of DroidX or Cloneit in the comments below.