Periscope for PC: Periscope is a streaming app developed Twitter Inc. Periscope app lets you broadcast the videos. This is really a very popular application. This was initially released on iOS platform. Recently, the developers released it for android users. Millions are using this app on their high end mobile devices. The thing is that many of them and the other want to use Periscope for PC or Laptop. Periscope is not available for PC but you can still install it on you PC using a tweak. That is what I am going to explain you. If you want to stream new movies you can install Newest Movies hd apk
Periscope PC lets you broadcast live video to the world. Your followers will get notified through periscope and they can join and comment on your broadcast. Many other features are also there in Periscope app. Some of your followers may missed your videos. So, you can make the video available for them on Periscope. This feature is called Replay. You can also broadcast your video privately means, some specific people can only watch your video. You can enable it on Periscope. There are more exciting features like this. You will know them while using it.
If you want to stream movies and TV shows on your mobile phones Download MegaBox App and Movie HD APP
Now, we will see how to Download and Install Periscope on PC Windows 7/8/8.1 and in the latest version Windows 10. This is a very simple process. Do follow the steps to complete it successfully. Let’s start it.
Download Periscope for PC or Laptop Windows and Mac:
You all know that Periscope PC app is yet not available officially. Though it is not available officially, you can use it using some android emulators.
Everyone says bluestack is the best android emulator. Yes, but it is not the best one for Periscope because you can not stream the videos quickly on bluestacks. So, I am going to introduce Periscope for PC through another android emulator that is Nox App Player.
First download Nox App Player on your computer and install it. Complete installation steps are also there in t.
Nox app player installation will be completed in 10-15 minutes. If you get any errors, please update the drivers and try again installing it.
Install Periscope for PC using Nox App Player:
- After installing Nox android emulator software. Launch it.
- After launching the software, you can see Google Play Store short cut on home page of it. Click on it.
- If you did not connect to Google Play store through your google account details, connect now. So that you can use Google play store on your PC just like on Android phone.
- You will get navigated to Google Play Store after logged in.
- Search for Periscope using the search option in Google Play Store. When you search for it, you will get periscope in your search results.
- Choose the app and click on it. You can see Google Play Store as in your android smart phones.
- Now click on Install button appearing right side. Your installation will be started immediately.
- Please wait for a few minutes. Once the app is installed, you can see Periscope short cut on nox app player home page.
Launch it and enjoy periscope for PC. Start broadcasting videos and connect with your followers.
This is an unique process to get Periscope for PC. I hope I made the procedure simple and clear. If you get any issues with it, please throw your questions through the comment section below. Enjoy.