It is worth saying that iOS has too many limitations when compared to Android. Android users have been enjoying the screen record option on their mobile for ages. However, Apple has limited these type of features on their OS to make it more secure and reliable which we feel is decent enough, but at times doesn’t inspire confidence. However, every iOS user can record their screen in with the help of third party service named iRec.
iRec is the application with which every user can record their screen and share them with friends and family. The major part is that every user who owns an Apple device can install iRec on their device i.e, there is no limitation that the application will only work on devices, which are jailbroken, it also works with devices that are non-jail broken, thanks to the developers of the application. In this article, we will guide you through how to install iRec for iOS 9.4/9.3.2/9.2.1 & iOS 10 and features offered by it.
Install iRec Scree Recorder for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch:
While browsing the internet, we noticed that many users who are trying to install iRec on their Apple device faced some difficulties. Therefore, we thought of giving a guide to installing i-Rec on an Apple device and here is our account of the same. This can be installed on iOS 9.4, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.1, and iOS 10 . I-rec Screen recorder is available for iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S plus as well.Air shou screen recorder is an alternative one to this. One more alternative application is Dr. Fone iOS Scree Recorder App.
1) Firstly, open your Safari browser. Use only Safari browser in the entire installation procedure. Because, many users faced some issues while installing using third-party browsers such as Chrome, Mozilla, etc.
2) On the URL space, enter the URL emu4iOS.net
3) After the website completes loading up, you can see some emulators listed on the home screen itself.
4) For us, iRec is listed on the home screen itself. If you cannot see the it then search for the same using the search bar.
5) After you figure out finding iRec, hit on it and tap on Install button.
6) Once after hitting the install button, wait for the application to completely download and ready for installation.
7) Within some seconds, the installation will be done and you are ready to use the app.
8) If you face any issues while opening the app, you need to install the app profile. To do that, you need to head over to Settings>General>Profiles and find out the profile of iRec to be installed.
Features offered by iRec Screen Recorder:
It took ages for developers to develop an application for recording the screen on an Apple device. With the introduction of iRec, the problem is solved. However, do note that the application is still in beta stage and you may encounter some issues while using the app. Therefore, here we list some of the features offered by iRec for iOS 9 and above:
1) The main purpose of this app is that to record the screen of your Apple phone.
2) The recorded videos can be seen on your Photos app. The application creates a separate folder on your device with the name as screen recordings from which you can access all your recorder videos.
3) The application has the ability to record stuff on your device irrespective of which app you are using. You can record the screen while gaming or browsing the web and share it with your friends.
4) Also, the application has support for sharing the recorded videos from the app itself which is a really useful feature for many rather than going back to photos app and share it from there.
5) As said earlier, the application is still in beta stage and you many encounter some issues. If you face any issues meanwhile please share them with the developer via the feedback button available within the app itself.
Conclusion: That being said and done, this is our guide of how to install iRec on your Apple device running iOS 9 and above. If you face any issues while installing the same, let us know in comments. We assure our help for sure.