Android operating system offers the smartphones running on it as large variety of applications to use. The android smartphone owners are always loaded with a big bunch of apps from categories like games, health, utilities, etc. But have you ever thought of using all these applications in your PC? If not then I would suggest you to start thinking about it. Because with an android emulator, you can use all the apps available on Google play store in your PC with the same user experience. Nox app player is one such android emulators which helps you operate all the android apps on PC. Let us discuss more about the Nox app player.
Nox App Player Download:
An android emulator helps you access all the apps on play store by creating a virtual smartphone on your PC. You can play & leverage most of the games and other apps on the play store. Nox app player is the whole new experience of an android emulator. Till now, people have only used Bluestacks and Droid4X, which are the commonly known android emulators for running android apps in PC. Though many people had complaints about their experience with these emulator. The most reported issues involve lags which they offer and the unattractive user interface. But, they now have a strong competitor in the field. The Nox app player comes preloaded with ample of new features to offer. You can download Color switch for pc using it.
Features of Nox App Player:
To begin with the advantages of Nox app player, the very first hassle which it removes is that you don’t need to install the play store explicitly. Nox app player while installation integrates the Google play store in itself. It runs android 4.4.2 KitKat kernel version. Nox app player portrays the user interface of a tablet which makes the visuals even more appealing. One big enhancement which Nox app player had made is the support and compatibility for gamepads and controllers. This has come out to be the major thing for the game enthusiasts who are denied play store games because of not having an access to smartphone. You can download APK files on your PC and install them directly with Nox android emulator. You can give it a try by downloading Geometry Dash Meltdown APK
Nox app player has raised the bars by adding a multitasking feature. Yes, you can open multiple windows of Nox app player and run different apps on each of them. This can even let you play a multiplayer game on a single PC. So, that is how the Nox app player tries to stand out among the other android emulators which lack most of these exciting features. And as reported by the current users of Nox app player, they have witnessed an increased performance while playing games and using other apps at then same time as compared to that in Bluestacks. We have also demonstrated a simple and detailed guide to download ans install Nox app player on your PC.
How To Download/Install Nox App Player For PC:
- The very first thing you need to do is download the setup for Nox app player for pc from here.
- Open the setup and wait till the installer gets downloaded. It would be around 250 MB.
- After the installer gets downloaded, the installation process would automatically start.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be prompted with a Nox app dialogue box. Click the start button and the Nox app player will start.
- The Nox app player will take some time to load. The very first screen which you’ll see will be somewhat like a home screen of a tablet.
- There will be icons for play store, play games, file manager, browser, gallery, etc.
- In order to start installing the apps, you need to open the play store.
- You will be asked to log into the play store either by using the existing account or by creating a new account.
- After you’re logged in, you will be taken to the homepage of play store.
- Now you can search for the apps you like, for eg Temple Run, WhatsApp, etc.
- The search result will be displayed and you can select the most appropriate app, which you want to install.
- Now you simply need to click the install button and the download for that particular app will start.
- After the app is download, it will automatically be installed.
- During this process you might be prompted to accept certain agreements or grant permissions.
- After installation, the app icon will be displayed on the home screen from where you can start using that particular app.
So this sums up the whole process to downloading and installing Nox app player in order to user android apps on PC. I hope I was clear in mentioning all the steps to download an install Nox android emulator. Nox Emulator right now seems the most unique android emulator in the town. It has many new features to look forward. If you’re currently using any other android emulator, I would recommend you to give Nox android app player a shot and experience the difference yourself. You can ask any of your doubts regarding the download ans install procedure in the comments below.